Since I won’t have another review for you to read for another few days, I thought I’d update you with what’s coming up in the world of Valerie’s Musings.
I’ve included links to the Amazon descriptions as that’s easier for everyone to access than Goodreads is. These are roughly in the order they’ll be read/reviewed in but I might mix ’em up here and there.
- The Calendar of New Beginnings by Ava Miles
- Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay
- Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are? by Frans de Waal
- The Edge of the Empire by Bronwen Riley
- When We Were Sisters by Emilie Richards
- In His Corner by Vina Arno
- Gone with the Witch by Heather Blake
- Cracked To Death by Cheryl Hollon
- The Jefferson Highway by Lyell D. Henry, Jr.
- The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees by Robert Penn
As you can see, there’s a good mix of genres included here (e.g. woman’s fiction, romance, non-fiction, etc.), so hopefully there will be something for everyone! If you have any author friends who would like their book reviewed, please feel free to give them my blog address! There’s a contact me page that will email me with their information. Thanks!