Wow! Another award nomination in the past week! I feel so blessed and honored!
Thanks to Roda at Growing Self for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award! If you haven’t taken the time to visit Roda’s blog, you really should. It’s a great blog full of inspiration and fun! 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
The Questions I was Asked:
- What would you describe as your perfect moment?
Spending time either with my best friend, Jen, or with my niece & nephew. They are the best things in my life and spending time with them, no matter what we’re doing is always just right and makes the rest of life seem manageable.
- Describe the person you aim to be in 5 sentences or less.
Hmmm. I strive to be compassionate towards others, make wise and informed decisions about things in life, and love my friends and family with unconditional love – love that isn’t impatient or controlling. I’m not saying I succeed in all these, but this is what I strive towards!
- What is the one thing you love most about YOU?
Yikes. This is a tough one as I tend to see more flaws and problems with myself than I do things I love about me. Physically, my hair and my eyes. Characteristic-wise, I like that I’m able to put myself in other people’s shoes fairly easily which helps me be more compassionate towards others.
I know that not everyone wishes to participate in blogging award posts. That’s fine. If you don’t want to do it, it’s no big deal. But I’ve nominated you because I enjoy your blogs and believe you deserve to be honored.
- Words & Leaves
- Wonderless Reviews
- Agnes @ Things I’m Glad are Things
- Waking Up on the Wrong Side of 50
- Amy @ Blissful Scribbles
- Sarah @ Ketchusifucan
- Justine @ MI Taylor Family
My Questions for Nominees
- Where is your favorite place to visit? Why?
- List three characteristics about yourself that you’re proud of.
- If you could spend one hour with someone, living or dead, who would it be and why?