For 2016, I only joined one reading challenge, the GoodReads reading challenge. I’ve created a page here on my blog so you can follow my progress on it. You can find it
For 2017, I plan to join several more challenges, so I’m providing a page for each challenge. That way you can see what the challenge is (including a description), where the challenge came from, and the books I’ve read to work toward completing the challenge. On this page, you can find links to each individual reading challenge’s page.
© Graphic Garden These are all the challenges I hope to complete in 2017:
This challenge is hosted by Banned/Challenged Books – 2017 Challenge – Book Dragon’s Lair.
– This challenge is hosted by Beat the Backlist Challenge – 2017 NovelKnight.
– This challenge is hosted by Blogger Shame Challenge – 2017 The Herd Presents.
– This challenge is hosted by Craving for Cozies – 2017 Challenge Escape with Dollycas.
– This challenge is hosted by Cruisin’ Thru the Cozies – 2017 Challenge Socrates’ Book Reviews.
– This challenge is being hosted by E-book Challenge – 2017 Book Dragon’s Lair.
– This challenge is hosted by Follow the Clues Mystery Challenge – 2017 My Reader’s Block.
This challenge is hosted by Goodreads Challenge – 2017 – Goodreads.com
– This challenge is hosted by Library Love Challenge – 2017 Bea’s Book Nook and Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.
– This challenge is hosted by Pages Read Challenge – 2017 Book Dragon’s Lair.
– This challenge is hosted by Read it again, Sam – 2017 Challenge My Reader’s Block.
– This challenge is hosted by Retellings Reading Challenge – 2017 Once Upon a Bookcase.
© Graphic Garden These challenges are ones that continue on beyond just one year:
This challenge is a “long haul” challenge (10 years and 100+ non-fiction books) and is hosted by Non-Fiction Adventure Challenge – Gather Together and Read.
– This challenge is also a “long haul” challenge, but perhaps less long haul than the Non-Fiction Adventure Challenge. This is simply a challenge to read everything Agatha Christie wrote. It’s hosted by Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Mysteries in Paradise.
– This is a challenge that I created just for myself. Find out the details on the individual page for the challenge. Sleeping Bear Press Alphabet/Counting Books
© Graphic Garden